Sunday, December 30, 2007

I'm a media darling

I don't have a lot of time to write much because I have an important counterterrorism meeting with Rick. We're going to grab a late bite to eat before we go out and fight terrorism by driving around the city for ten minutes with the lights and sirens wailing at full blast. Nothing like keeping those terrorists on their feet at all times.

Anyway, the media really loves me. The NY Post wrote a wonderful editorial about me. I'm glad they're giving me all the credit for the outstanding crime results I've been singlehandedly achieving. I'd hate to see some lowly precinct-level detective squad member or even some loser frontline cop get any of the credit. I'm especially glad they didn't point out that I'm really just riding Bill Bratton and Jack Maple's coattails with this whole crime fighting strategy stuff. Because I'm totally not.

I'll definitely have to make sure Paul puts this reporter's 2008 press credentials package onto the express checkout line.

No comments: